Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Well, I have survived my 4th official Mother's Day as Teagan's mom. All in all it was a terrific day. I awoke to wet noses from the furry kids and coffee from my sweetie. Y'all wanna know my best present? DRYWALL. No, I couldn't believe it either.

If you know me you know I can never be satisfied with my abode. We bought it as a potential knock down, but have come to like it some. We chose to start sugar coating the current playroom. it will soon be Teagan's new room. We hate the plywood walls with the little wood strips that cover the seams. It feels like we are living in a barn. I have a barn. It's nicer than my house... So, we tore out the strips, molding and various other stuff on the walls and hung drywall. Well 2 walls worth any way. What a difference already. I imagine we'll finish hanging it this week and the new hardwood floor will be in next week. I'd post a picture but then I'd have to shoot myself over how ugly the room is. How about a compromise? I'll post after shots.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment