Saturday, February 5, 2011

Winter Products Swap-Part 2

Delivery of my Winter Products Swap box was delayed by the Great Blizzard of 2011. We ended up getting about 2 feet of snow, but that's another story that I'll save for later.Back to your regularly scheduled post...

My box arrived a couple of days later than everyone else's, but it sure was worth the wait. I'm posting the spoiler photos taken by the swap hostess. I received back 24 new items to try. Man were they awesome. Here are 2 photos of the loot:

Notice the lovely lot of lotions, balms, butters,soaps, body oils, and more? Awesome, huh?
This second photo shows the hand knitted neck warmer. Mine is actually a lovely blue. It comes in very handy with the sub zero weather in Chicagoland! See my con"dish"ioner and poo? They;re in good company.


The hard part now it trying it all out. I chose a different lotion/butter for each leg and arm. Then the cuticle jellies and footie stuff. I smell wonderful and am soft as buttah! I used another swapper's Intensive Hair Conditioner and my hair looks fab. It will take me until spring to work through all of this awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment