Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some people just GET IT!



In life, you meet people who just get it, whatever "it" is. Well, my daughter gets it. This kid understands goals and measurements better than many so-called managers.

Remember a few posts ago how she brought home "Vegas"? Understanding that her cat had certain basic habits and needs, she listed them to be sure he 'accomplished' his list every day. Here's the check list she created. The only contribution I made was about spelling. The rest was all her.

Did I mention she is only 4?!?

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I miss all the Teagan stories and I lost my "sense of humor" in the move to the annex:( . Do you think she could draw me a new one?

    PS I LOVE the first thing on the list. I laughed out loud at my desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have asked the Sense of Humor artist for another commission. Let's see if the spirit moves her to actually do it. I hope she does so that you always have something to remind you of Her Royal Highness at your desk.

    ReplyDelete