Friday, March 12, 2010

A New Chapter To My Destiny: Sweet Teagan's

For the past couple of decades I have toiled away, like many people, earning money for someone else. When I 'retired' last year I needed something to keep my mind sharp, so I started a small business. I took a hobby that I loved, soap making, and built an honest to goodness business.

The process brought back many years of college education and work training. I'm the CEO, CFO, CIO, Marketing Manager, Ops Manager, cleaning crew and everything in between. The hours are long, the pay low and the intrinsic rewards priceless. The most recent accomplishment that makes my dear Sweet Teagan's seem 'real' is the web store: http://SweetTeagans.com.


It amazes me to watch web visitors from all over the world browse my site. Admittedly, the first time I saw a guest online I had a feeling of panic. What am I doing?!?!?!? Then the comments and orders come in and the link gets forwarded and I remember what it's all about. Good or bad I make the decisions. So far it's all good.

Take a chance. You never

No comments:

Post a Comment